Friday 2 February 2018

NRI Rebrands I-STAR/CORE For Wholesale Brokerage Firms

KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 2 (Bernama) -- Nomura Research Institute Ltd (NRI), Japan-based global provider of system solutions and consulting service, has announced an entirely revamped I-STAR, rebranded as I-STAR/CORE.

The I-STAR/CORE is NRI's securities back-office solution for wholesale brokerage firms.

In a statement, NRI said it chose to revamp the solution to enable financial institutions to keep pace with the advancement of capital market standards.

As part of the rollout, all existing I-STAR clients, including global top investment banks, have successfully migrated to I-STAR/CORE as at the end of December 2017, as scheduled.

NRI has eliminated the mainframe system used for I-STAR and has instead implemented a server-based system for I-STAR/CORE, which provides enriched real-time processing, reliability and expandability.

I-STAR/CORE has a dominating share in Japan's capital markets, including 40 percent of its equity system and 45 percent of its derivative system.

-- BERNAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment